Products and services we offer

Our staff of dedicated insurance professionals has several years combined exeperience which we put to work for you based upon your immediate needs as well as your goals for your future, we cultivate an insurance coverage program personalized to your needs. As your needs change, our team constantly monitors those changes to ensure that you're protected with the best possible coverage for now and the years to come. Below you will find a few of the products and services we have to offer.

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners insurance compensates you for losses to your home and your possessions inside it, so purchasing a homeowners insurance policy provides added security for your investment. Homeowners insurance also protects you if you're legally liable for someone's injuries on your property, as well as from financial losses caused by storms, fire, theft and other events outlined in your policy.

Dwelling Fire

Dwelling Fire policies are for homes that are rented to others. Fire dwelling insurance is offered to protect all listed dwellings on your property such as your house, garage, sheds or other structures, from certain types of damage. Losses covered by fire dwelling insurance typically include fire, collapse, explosion, hail, lightning strike, smoke, vandalism, and wind damage. If you own a home and rent it out, you may find that many homeowners’ insurance policies will not cover damage to a home that the insurance policy holder is not living in.

Condo/Townhome Unit Owner's

As a condo/townhome owner, one needs to insure not only their personal possessions in the condo, but also any built in units such as cabinets, fixtures, appliances and shelves. In addition to covering the personal property, a condo owner also needs liability coverage. The liability portion of the policy would cover injures or damage to people or property that the condo owner would be liable for.


Renters insurance is a necessity for anyone renting a home or apartment. Whether you live in a single family home, duplex, townhome, condo, loft, studio or apartment, you need to have renters insurance to protect your belongings and you're liability. In fact, many landlords throughout America require tenants to purchase rental insurance when they sign a lease with their renter.


Overwhelmed by all the auto insurance choices? Don’t be. We’ll help you find the auto insurance you need at a car insurance rate you can afford. Get the car insurance rate you're looking for.


When you’re out riding, the last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right insurance policy. That’s why we offer a specialized policy designed for people like you and your motorcycle. Whether you have a cruiser, a sport bike or a trike conversion, chances are we have the policy for you. We cover things like safety apparel...helmets, leathers, gloves, optional equipment like custom paint jobs, side cars, after-market parts and accessories, even towing and roadside assistance.


Boat insurance covers many kinds of boats, so even if you’re looking for specific coverage—like personal watercraft insurance, jet boat insurance, sailboat insurance, fishing boat insurance, or house boat insurance—a boat insurance policy is what you need.A boat insurance policy comes with plenty of options for specialized coverage, such as On-Water Towing, Total Loss Replacement, and more.


Unlike a standard homeowner policy, flood insurance covers losses to your property caused by flooding. Since standard homeowners insurance doesn’t cover flooding, it’s important to have protection from the floods associated with hurricanes, tropical storms, heavy rains and other conditions that impact the U.S. In 1968, Congress created the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) to help provide a means for property owners to financially protect themselves. The NFIP offers flood insurance to homeowners, renters, and business owners if their community participates in the NFIP.